Thread: Football Lamar Jackson
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 04:03 PM   #350
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I don’t think the Ravens offense is sustainable. Eventually a good defense is going to shut down the run and put the game on Lamar’s arm. The Chargers did that and it worked. History also says Lamar is going to get hurt at some point.

If I’m Spags I line up in a zero blitz look almost every play. Have more players at the line to close the gaps in the run game and use creative blitzes to confuse Lamar.
If I’m Spags I do exactly what the **** I did last time (and make sure Pennel is active).

We defended this offense better than anybody other than the Browns. Spags had a great gameplan that he should stick with aside from some tweaks.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote