Thread: Football Lamar Jackson
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 08:36 AM   #250
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrund View Post
I agree a lot with this. Crazy thing is the Ravens "old school" power football has the teams playing them off balance right now. Teams have gotten used to playing offenses that spread them out. Now teams have to man up and commit to stopping power football while being mindful of a QB that has the wheels to run around them. The inability to stop this straight forward approach has led Jackson to only have to make relatively easy throws in non pressure situations. As with all things, the league will adjust to the Ravens' offense and eventually Jackson's arm will have to be the primary thing that beats other teams. Will it be this year is the biggest question.
That's my thought. I've said before that Pennel being on the shelf for a few months is still shocking and probably shows teams still haven't realized the need to adjust yet. It comes at a not so great time for us but a great time for the ravens and 49ers. The ravens are plenty beatable but they're peaking.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.