Thread: Football Lamar Jackson
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 11:23 PM   #205
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
I wish this could be a sticky thread as I think he will be out of the league or a backup in a few years. As far as a athlete , he might be the best in the league but as far as a QB more specifically throwing he is average but what gets me is the kid has zero smarts . His wonderlick was one of the lowest in the history of the NFL for QB and just listening to him talk it’s easy to see the boy dosent have much upstairs.

While his athleticism is good he can skate by but as soon as he has to think a little he is doomed. Good for him that it’s working now, his time is coming to a end very soon
He is no Steve Young but he ain't no Vince Young either
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.