Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 08:22 AM   #170
Supporter

My 2016 and 2019 2500 diesels end up being within 1-2 cents per mile of a 5-10 year old used pickup when I trade in.

I used to use older vehicles for work, but the repairs and downtime killed me. Find out brand new vehicles cost roughly the same without the problems when it’s all said and done.

You just have to get over the initial cost, negotiate smartly, and pay it off in at the most 2 years.

This is for business using write offs. Anyone that doesn’t have that ability is going to get CRUSHED when it comes to value. Buy used if you work for someone else.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.