Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 02:13 PM   #348
Bewegungsfreiheit fur alles

Yeah it's a damn fine windbreak. Not too shabby for some free found material. I think those are old garage door panels; 2" foam insulation sandwiched between sheet metal. Whatever they are, I have access to a giant pile of 'em. I could put up a decent winter shelter for livestock in a matter of minutes.

I pulled the feeder boxes off right before we had this last little temp dip. They were still sucking down a gallon a day. If we get a nice warm(55-60) stretch for a few days, then I'll put on some more feed.

I'm kinda getting into this candle making thing. I bought a couple more molds to make some bigger ones. The wife loves that I'm finally cleaning up all of the random chunks and comb I've got lying around. I told her that was the plan all along, I just needed to get enough wax to make it worth the time. Yeahhh, I'm not really a slob!! (Yes, I am.)
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.