View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 03:36 PM   #720
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I held out for a long time, but I finally bought a Kindle. I wish I had done so sooner because I love it. I bought mine for about 50 bucks, but it paid for itself within a month due to how much money I saved by being ebooks on sale.

It's lighter than a book, I don't have to have a lamp on to read at night, I can adjust the print size as needed, I can highlight passages without damaging the page, and I don't have to deal with boxes of books laying all over the house. Oh, and I can automatically get definitions of unfamiliar words, too. Not to mention not having to drive to a bookstore or wait weeks for Amazon to deliver a book. And I can use it as an internet browser, calculator, alarm clock, a little stereo for when I go walking, and it's great for audiobooks and old radio shows, too.
The previous message was brought to you by the Bezos foundation. Because too much money is never enough.

vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.