Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 03:02 PM   #2395
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Wait a minute.

You're a fan of Tom Cable. And hate Andy Reid.

Yeah - you have something to answer for there, my friend. Tom Cable's a ****ing idiot.
Saying that I'm a "fan" of Cable is blowing it WAY out of proportion, and King is ****ing wrong again as usual. The stupid-assed Faid hadn't even sniffed .500 in at least two or more seasons when Cable, fartwarts and all, managed to push them to that "magical" number that Chief Fan has told me repeatedly constitutes a "winning season"( remember all those "winning seasons" with Alex? Yeah, me neither as I don't give a **** about fools gold when it comes to the NFL ).
Anyway, what good is all of the offensive genius in the world if your greatest repeat attribute involves stepping on your own dick while wiping out the good work of multiple drives that came beforehand? I don't expect Tom ****ing Cable to possess one tenth of Reid's pedigree or skill as a head coach. Do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I'll take a gander at answering that one:

Sweet Daddy Hate is a ****ing idiot.
Tyreek Hill's #1 fan says what?

Neck-bearded bitch.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.