Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 04:56 PM   #2334
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So I just watched the second half of the game (missed it because of work), and Fisher obviously had some rust to knock off. But at least he didn't allow a guy to just run right by him, so that's an improvement over Cam.

Concerning Wiz, I'd really like to see if he could take over at center. Maybe it's just me, but I think he's better than Reiter both in terms of strength and technical proficiency. I could be wrong, but Wiz just seems to be better overall. And his one weakness, so far as I can tell, is his lateral mobility, which would be largely negated by putting him in at center.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.