Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 12:03 AM   #2273
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
Which qualifies it as a meaningless performance how?
Didn't say it was meaningless. I'm saying I'm not going to sit here and think he did something great when he should have destroyed that kid the entire game. I say that meaning this is a $100 million edge rusher, in what is supposed to be his prime, going against a 3rd round rookie. Let that sink in for a second before you decide to grope his testicles for a performance he should be putting up rather regularly against seasoned vets. It was a solid performance, sure, but it should be more than expected of him to perform at least at that level against such opponents. The posse is chiming in as if this is some changing of the norm for him. I'm going to wait and see if he does it against a talent his equal before I sing any praises.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote