Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 11:04 PM   #2249
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I hate this ****ing narrative.

Von Miller padded his stats beating the shit out of Donald ****ing Stephenson twice a year.

DJLN can’t be quick enough to suck off Khalil Mack but that mother****er got DPOTY and first team All-Pro in a season where FOUR of his 11 sacks were against the shitty Broncos and Michael ****ing Schofield.

Which reminds me. If the Chargers OL sucks ass, what did Chris Jones do to isn’t? No tackles, no sacks, no TFL. 2 passes defended and one of them was Rivers hitting his helmet

We gonna throw that narrative on him?
I don't expect him to do this kind of thing against great OLs. But I do expect him to make small contributions and do little things. He has yet to demonstrate that.

Good for him and his big game. Congratulations, Frank Clark.

Please ****ing do this in the playoffs.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.