Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 11:01 PM   #2247
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Great. He's finally demonstrated he can ball against shitty backup tackles.

Justin Houston post-pay day did that a lot. Let's at least try to get that kind of production out of him on a consistent basis whenever we face crap offensive lines.

Tell you what. I'll suck his dick if he breaks Tom Brady's neck.
I hate this ****ing narrative.

Von Miller padded his stats beating the shit out of Donald ****ing Stephenson twice a year.

DJLN can’t be quick enough to suck off Khalil Mack but that mother****er got DPOTY and first team All-Pro in a season where FOUR of his 11 sacks were against the shitty Broncos and Michael ****ing Schofield.

Which reminds me. If the Chargers OL sucks ass, what did Chris Jones do tonight against a backup center? No tackles, no sacks, no TFL. 2 passes defended and one of them was Rivers hitting his helmet

We gonna throw that narrative on him?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote