Thread: Money Jury Duty
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 01:36 PM   #88
union paraplegic organizer

Well, I’m home.

I was in the “extras” group. Only one of us in that group had to stay.

I was bummed.
It was a dui case. But she wasn’t driving. Arrested for being in control of the rig.

I have several family members and friends and with dui’s. Plus several family members who are alcoholics.

I wanna do one like this last case. Cause I used to park all the time and sleep in the rig when too intoxicated, smh.
Plus I was shit faced when I crashed my atv paralyzing me.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.