View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 10:19 AM   #4113
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I get it, I do, I just think teams are mad the Astros were smart enough to do it first.
They weren't first, though. I mean the Red Sox did it with smart watches and stuff. There were rumors that the Minnesota Twins had a setup going all the way back to the Metrodome days in the late 80s.

This isn't something novel at all.

I think teams are mad at the Astros for just how damn brazen it is. I mean how could they have thought they WEREN'T gonna get caught? At some point a player was going to leave and tell other teammates (does Gerrit Cole strike you as someone that was going to keep this quiet when he goes to the Yankees?). And at some point someone was gonna pull up video with CLEAR audio.

That's just an open middle finger to everyone, is it not?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.