Thread: Money Jury Duty
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 10:17 AM   #82
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Lol. It’s a pretty well recognized fact that a seated jury is 90% comprised of people not smart enough to duck jury duty and 10% of civic-minded souls such as yourself.

I don’t do jury trials, but I rather suspect your types are the ones to watch out for in voir dire.
I agree with Ks Smitty. I am willing to do my civic duty and I would hope to have the same type of people on a jury if I were ever a defendant.

I was on a jury once. It was a criminal trial in which the defendant was accused of shooting into an occupied dwelling. Turns out, he was a thug and was mad at his gf. Shot into their house and the bullet went through the gf's 13 year old sister's cheek. This was probably 15 years ago so I don't remember much details. But I'm pretty sure that it didn't take us long to agree to convict this POS.

I've had jury duty notices several times since then but it never got to the point of being on a jury in a trail. Most of the time, I am in a later pool and all the cases are either settled by then or they already have enough people for the juries.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote