View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 10:56 PM   #110
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Tannehill: 13/19 181 yards 2 TD 57.5 QBR

Don't think I'd call that "punking us," but to each their own, I guess.

Also, I don't understand what Tannehill's performance has to do with Mahomes throwing more INTs?
Here is my original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Respectfully disagree. Our team is off and not just the defense. Overall we are a very soft team and it really shows. The Chargers are licking their chops knowing what kind of defense they will be playing against. And as much as I don't want this to happen, I think we really crap the bed Monday night out of frustration bringing everything to a head. Pat very well could press waaaaay too hard and throw several pics trying too hard to make plays in spite of our deficiencies on D.
Tannehill's stats aren't great BUT when he had to perform he did and Rivers is far better than Tannehill and going against our D Rivers will be licking his chops is my point. Potential for more INTs because Mahomes feels the need to press even more than usual to cover for our horrid D. Trying to do too much.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.