View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 06:15 PM   #42
MVP

I furnish pictures and have a friend do what's called a "drive by". He drives by on Google, sees several year's views, and looks up comps based on school district, city and past sales of same condition/ sized homes.

I squeeze a C note into his palm for the info. I always listed at 8-10% over appraisal.

Realtor's do have a nasty habit of pricing low when in their the house is a dog. Smallest house in sub division, in a poor quality school district near a good one, or any of the other hot buttons they sell around. run down neighborhood, main street, no sidewalks.....

Caldwell Banker used to have all branch agents tour every home, listed the previous week, and suggested selling prices. The broker actually set the price that was recommended to the seller.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.