Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 04:42 PM   #3244
I could of gone pro

HBO had Upgrade on-demand, so I watched it because of the reviews here. It was good, I gave it a 7. The fight scenes reminded me a little of Hardcore Henry, except in that film they were first person video, in Upgrade they were his robot body talking to him. I just wish the super human part took command all the time instead of letting him ask for help. I liked Hardcore Henry better, almost too much action, gave that one an 8. I just realized the blonde in the lab coat in HH is the same blonde in The Girl on the Train that gets killed. Overall they're two similar movies, full of action.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli