View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 04:39 PM   #34
Fish are scared of me

Appraisals are one of the biggest scams in the Real Estate business. I've bought and sold at least 40-50 properties in my lifetime. The appraiser always wants to know what the contract or sale price is and the appraisal comes in at that amount or a little over. EVERY TIME.

If you're getting an appraisal on your own without a contract or established sales price then the appraiser will base the price on comparable properties in the area. Price per sq/ft is what generates the price. You can get that figure on your own.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.