View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 03:14 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Just went through this process.

Unless you have a long/ongoing relationship with your realtor, and have 150% trust in them - I would highly recommend speaking to a couple other realtors to see what they think they can get for the house.

Realtors will say a number to get you excited.......when in reality, they may not be able to get close to what they quote you.

The market will dictate, but you need some honest feedback from your realtor.
Well then thing about the realtor is that she is my good friend's step mom. We have known her for many years. But we have never used her services until now. She does co-own the real estate agency from what I understand. She has been doing it for a long time. In the process of getting our new home I have seen a lot of good from her using her experience in this field. So, I do have some trust in her. But I just don't know that her asking price rec. was in the right place.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.