View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 03:07 PM   #14
Supporter

Okay, I think we will list it for a bit higher than the agent's rec. and lower it if it doesn't get any offers the first 3-4 weeks.

Thanks for the advice, everyone.

And Dayze, I did take your comments into consideration. However, the appraisal 5 years ago tells me that we still won't be asking for more than it should appraise for.
But that got me to wondering about the offere we put in on the new house. They chose ours out of 3 total offers. The appraisal on that was done on Friday. I'm curious to what that value will be. We should see it here in the next day or two, I would think.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.