View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 12:01 PM   #65
In Search of a Life

It is hard to guess what will happen in this game. Rivers looks like a worse version of Eli Manning now, but I have zero faith in fat Andy getting his team up to play.

Andy will find a way to lose this one I would bet. Afterward will say "We need to clean up all those fumbles, stupid penalties, fielding punts inside the 5, blocked field goals, bad snaps, shoddy run defense, long pass completions because the Safties blew their assignments, stupid time outs, terrible play calls in crucial drives- then say- that is on me!"
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.