View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 06:28 AM   #175
Why so serious?

I vowed not to go on CP after the loss because it stung so much. I then spoke to a close friend who had just gotten out of a hospital after being close to committing suicide. It put things in some sobering perspective.

This loss sucked and was inexcusable. We found numerous ways to creatively beat ourselves. Our defense isn’t remotely fixed as it lacks consistency but it does show sparks of being effective.

I’m still pretty optimistic on this season. A tight win against the Vikings and loss against the Titans doesn’t really change that.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.