Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 02:28 AM   #3235
Supporter

I guess the critics score vs audience score makes sense to me.

They try to do the story justice in 2 hours, which damages what would be a traditionally good story. There isn’t a telling of the story where you can follow the development of a character or include some of the complexity that makes a critically acclaimed story.

But to chase those ideals criminally damages the story as a whole. It really needs to hit the points it hit (and many more to be honest) to even do the story justice.

In my opinion it is about the event as opposed to a technically sound script. Because that’s not what happened. Shit gets slogged up in a myriad of complex events. Because that’s what war is.

To strip it down for the sake of winning critical acclaim is a mistake IMO.

This thing wasn’t flawless but I’ll take the story it told over what makes a technical masterpiece.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.