Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 05:20 PM   #2022
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I've watched every Chiefs defensive snap through the first six weeks at least five times each, and I've said repeatedly that Frank Clark has been a positive addition to the team throughout.

I was right about the Chiefs secondary being good enough to be a top 15 unit after week 3. Though I admit that I wasn't high on Ward until after the Texans game. I still think he's not quite athletic enough in certain respects, but he's changed my mind about being our number 1 corner.

I was right about Spags/Daly/House being able to turn this defense around, and that it would take about 8-10 weeks before we saw real significant improvements as a unit, and that we would eventually be a solid run-stopping unit. Ibelieve that I said "top-14" against the run.

I was right about K. Saunders just needing more snaps to become a solid DT.

And I'm telling everyone again that Frank Clark has been one of the best defensive linemen on the team, and when he returns, he'll be one of the best players on that line before the end of the season.

Dude it's been 3 games. They've played well for 3 games. After 3 games of absolute embarrassment. A little premature to pat yourself on the back.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.