View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 08:38 AM   #11
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Those of you in Missouri take note of your Ash trees if you have them near home or powerlines. They are really pretty in the western side of the state right now but EAB is confirmed now in more counties

In the not too distant future, we will lose a vast number of Ash trees to this invasive specie.

https://mdc.mo.gov/newsroom/mdc-conf...souri-counties
I had 1 big beauty at the back of my yard. Was great for shade and was just awesome. Then those damn Ash Bores killed it. That sucked. Had it cut down in 2015. I'm not traditionally a "tree hugger' but that was one majestic tree, I was really bummed when it died.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.