Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 10:44 AM   #1887
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Rashad Fenton ring a bell?

And shut the **** up. I’ve been critical when it deserves it. Just because you choose to ignore it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The truth is we’ve become one of the best organizations in football so there’s really not a whole lot to complain about unless you’re a miserable duck like yourself.

You were screaming fire Veach not too long ago. None of my “homer” takes are that bad. Shut the **** up already you know it all. When will you realize that you aren’t half as smart as you think you are?
I'm exactly as smart as I think I am. I mean I haven't placed a number on it, but it's significantly more intelligent than you.

As for Fenton - no, really doesn't. I have exactly zero recollection of a draft-day opinion on Fenton because ultimately he was just some JAG we took in the 6th. I would've taken Fields instead but I wasn't setting the board on fire with hot takes about how awful a 6th round selection was because by the 6th round I largely don't give a rip. It's the 6th round.

So that's the best you've got, sport? Man - you're really trying too hard here. You should say **** more - really get in that Dane spirit. Right now you're just early-era Frazod when he was shooting refrigerators and stuff and had to take a break from the board because it was driving him slowly insane.

I'd hate to see you travel down a similarly dark path...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote