Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 10:32 AM   #1881
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Also, gotta love DJ patting himself on the back with all this Frank Clark stuff like even he saw this outcome coming.

Let’s bring up some of your posts about the 2019 draft that you bitched and whined about like a ****ing beat that didn’t get what they wanted on Christmas.

Oh that’s right you’ll just ignore it and rationalize your awful takes like you did with Jones and Hunt.

****ing pussy.
Yes, almost certainly the most vocal critic of the Frank Clark trade is supposed to pretend like I didn't hate that trade from the moment it was made. A deal that's still bad for all the reasons I SAID it was bad has actually been worse. And you people that I insisted were going to defend Frank Clark no matter how poorly he played really gave it your best shot for 6 weeks there until there was simply no way to keep defending the guy. But hey, at least most of you are finally keeping your powder dry in the hopes that he rallies - good for you.

Oh, and the Hardman trade/selection was still a poor one. I liked the Thornhill and Saunders picks. Not sure what else you're prattling on about.

Hardman can't run routes and can't stop fumbling the ****ing ball but because he occasionally runs fast in a straight line we have people acting like he's the long-term answer at X now rather than a gimmick guy who we shouldn't have traded up for when guys like McLaurin and Boykin were on the board.

You're just a homer hiding behind a Dane McCloud mask. You're going to defend EVERYTHING this franchise does until there's absolutely no way to defend it anymore.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote