View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 07:58 PM   #40
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I played D3 after the Reapers of Souls and felt it was very pretty damn good. So may viable play styles with awesome synergies between specialized loot and class builds.

I never played the broken version at release but I heard it was awful.
It was always broken,

I still play diablo 2 every couple of seasons. It’s so much fun to play still to this day.

Last season I had 7-8 lvl 90’s and used a Barb with Grief and BOTD to farm Uber trust with.

But I promise you the variation on D2 was way beyond what D3 has ever had. Runewords were amazing. On of my favorite builds was a Bear Sorc.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.