View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 09:54 AM   #33
Hello

There's also rumor that a D2 remake will be announced this week as well, so that would be pretty ****ing cool.

Agreed on the trading, I really missed the interactions with other people and the deal making aspect. I remember in Diablo 2 classic when I finally got my first Soul Scratch. Damn I was pumped!!! Bragged about it in school the next day.

Diablo Immortal is still coming out, I just won't be playing it. Pisses me off still that mobile games are so popular that it's ****ing with my Diablo and Aion games. Wish Aion 2 wasn't mobile.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.