Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 09:27 PM   #36174
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I would have been more optimistic about the Keesum signing than Flacco...he hasn't been good for a long time...at least there was a slight chance Case was a late bloomer.

Horseface, essentially, has just conceded the season...and the only rational thought is he knew nobody was going to buy tickets to see Keester play...and plans on drafting Lock and sitting him a year. Flacco is a one year rental...I cant believe they agreed to throw in a high 4th round pick.

He's being the greasy, used car salesman he's always been...bait-n-switch after another QB flop. He is going to end paying Keesum $28 million for one 6-10 season..

Whatever half-assed strategy he came up with on a scotch-infused bender...it's topping his already growing legacy of terrible choices.
Here's my prediction from February....
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.