Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 09:04 AM   #647
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Palpatine...**** you with this...

...I've said it before, this is my last Star Wars movie. They just don't know how to make it compelling any more. Yes, the action is pretty cool, but that's not what Star Wars was to me. After the shitty prequels, I enjoyed TFA, even if it was a stupid ass reboot. TLJ killed my enthusiasm.

I'll watch this one, but I don't have high hopes.

I'm 100% with you. I loved the first three -- watched each like 50 times on HBO when cable was new, options were few, and repeats were many.

But ever since it's a gigantic pile of meh or worse, outside a few action scenes. Rogue One is the only movie I would call legitimately "very good" since the first three.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote