View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 12:00 PM   #2981
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Next year needs to be a farewell tour. Sign Waino to 1/10 and have him go out with Yadi.

Give all the AAAA OF enough rope to hang themselves, then see if you have any wheat.

Give Helsley and Gomber a shot in the rotation. Eat the Fowler deal. If Miller shows life, trade him to a team needing lefty help immediately.

Edman is going to have a much worse year next year. Prepare yourself for it, because his batted ball luck won't hold. Carpenter stays on the bench. Period.

Don't rush Csrlson. Do all that and next year will be a success.
Sounds like you are talking somewhat of a rebuild. I can't say I disagree. If they were to cut ties with Fowler, I would make a qualifying offer to Ozuna (he probably won't accept, but even if he does it is for one year, which buys you some time on Carlson). That leaves Bader, ONeill, Arozarena and Lane to fight it out for the other outfield spots. I would also try to find an AL fit for Martinez. He limits our bench options too much, especially if they continue to run Molina out there day and and day out.

If you keep Carp benched who plays third everyday? Do you even try to upgrade over there?
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli