View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 08:40 PM   #12
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Does anyone have any experience with a dislocated kneecap? I’m just curious if Mahomes ability to be mobile and productive outside of the pocket long-term will be negatively affected by this injury.
I don’t have a dislocated kneecap but I have something somewhat similar but to a far lesser degree in patellofemoral chrondomalacia which a misalignment of the patella as it slides along the femur. For me, that is due to a muscle imbalance between my glutes and my quadriceps muscle and so everytime I extend my knee, the patella pulls off center and not directly over the thigh bone.

It can feel awkward at times, and whenever I plant my foot on the ground I experience a lot of stiffness in the knee joint but that condition is very manageable wearing a patella stabilizer.

I would hate to imagine a dislocated knee cap though. Mahomes will definitely feel a lot of stiffness planting his left leg. It could affect mobility but very slightly. But, snap it back in place, perhaps wear brace, exercise the muscles around the joint to strengthen the area, ice it to reduce any sort of inflammation, stretch it of course...He should be fine with good therapy. I would think.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli