Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 07:29 AM   #1521
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
People are shitting all over Veach for Frank Clark, which is rightfully due, but I think he’s done some good this offseason.

Hardman was a good pick, Thornhill was a good pick, Ogbah was a good trade and Martina’s Rankin actually looked pretty decent on Sunday. He looked A LOT better than Wylie.

Its early but the way that guy played made me feel like we might have a solution at LG (finally).
Yeah, I agree.

I don't know what the deal is with Clark. It was a LOT to give up, but he should be a very, very good player right in his prime. So far...he's meh.

Not sold on Rankin, but it's hard to tell with the dumpster fire to his left. Wisniewski should be at least quality depth; and I'd think better than Rankin.

The inability to stop the run is really frustrating. We just can't control the line of scrimmage at all.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.