Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 06:43 AM   #1395
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
This has nothing to do with ****ing scheme. Everyone runs the same nickel and dime shit most of the time.

This is a guy who is playing hurt. I saw it with my own eyes yesterday when he sprinted off the field mid-drive, grasping one of his elbows in pain.

They traded for a guy with 2 torn UCLs. That’s why this move is ultimately stupid as ****.
He's definitely hurt.

I hope he can come back next season full strength because it doesn't look like he's going to get right this year.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.