View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 06:51 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
If you see him as a regular season coach and want a super bowl. Why are you ready to give up on him in week 6. If we finish 10-6 from here and win a SB, does this game matter?

All I’m saying is let the playoffs play out, if we lose games like this to good teams in the reg season but win in the offs, that gives us what we truly want.

Pats started 1-2 last year. The Regular season does not matter beyond making the playoffs and there’s 0 chance we don’t make it. If we lose in the playoffs I’ll agree, but let’s wait to see that play out first.
Associating our team with the Patriots in any reference to the post season is beyond silly. We have seen it play out. We’ve seen Reid lead the Chiefs to the post season many times. What do we have to show for it? Nothing but failure and literally historic collapse. Look man, if the Chiefs win the SB this year and especially if it’s clear that Andy called a great game, please repost this and I will cyber bow down. I don’t think he can win us a SB. Would love to be wrong.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote