View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 06:33 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
Some fair weather fans in here.

Bet you were calling for Reid’s job when we were 1-5 in 2016 and 6-6 in 2017 then shut right the fk up for all of 2018 and considered him a great coach.

Let the season play out, it’s week 6 and we are 4-2. We have a coach that has gone to the playoffs 5/6 years and developed this team to an offensive juggernaut, who has dealt with multiple key injuries this year. calling for his head at this point is dumb.

You damn right I was. I’ve said the same thing about Reid for years. He’s a great regular season coach. I get why he won’t get fired. But if we ever win a Super Bowl with him as the HC, it will be in spite of him, not because of him. I got a 20 plus year track record of evidence that supports my take, if you’d like to review it.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote