View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 08:43 AM   #2061
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I was too tired by the end of this cook to think about pictures. (I've got to learn to cook hot and fast.) It was windy(I'm using offset stick burners) and I didn't feel like it went very well. It was confirmed by the judges. They had a strong field at this competition. SLAPS, Fergalicious, Gettin' Basted and a few other really good teams were there. Me and my box trailer and canopy were totally out classed by the other teams and all their cool and expensive RVs. SLAPS ended up The Grand Champion. He's bigger in person than he is on TV. He big! I spoke with Fergalicious a little and he seemed like a great guy. In the end me and my pals will have lot's of brisket, pork and ribs to eat for tonight's game.
Fergalious is getting to ready to blow up nationwide. His sponsor has several products in Costco. They are in discussions to add one of his recipes and product to all Costco stores nationwide.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.