View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 08:28 AM   #2060
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I was too tired by the end of this cook to think about pictures. (I've got to learn to cook hot and fast.) It was windy(I'm using offset stick burners) and I didn't feel like it went very well. It was confirmed by the judges. They had a strong field at this competition. SLAPS, Fergalicious, Gettin' Basted and a few other really good teams were there. Me and my box trailer and canopy were totally out classed by the other teams and all their cool and expensive RVs. SLAPS ended up The Grand Champion. He's bigger in person than he is on TV. He big! I spoke with Fergalicious a little and he seemed like a great guy. In the end me and my pals will have lot's of brisket, pork and ribs to eat for tonight's game.
I've seen SLAPS a time or two on BBQ Pitmasters. (I like that show BTW) His stuff always looked like it would be very good. When KC BBQ is discussed, we all hear about KC Joe's, Q39, JackStack, etc.. Don't ever hear much about SLAPS. Is his place good?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.