View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 08:20 AM   #2059
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I thought I had a great original rub and meat prep was down. Lots of complements. As my wife’s co-workers told her.... your husbands meat has satisfied many women.

Knew my way around a smoker. Then I went to the American Royal one year. I’d been way out of my league. Very cool to take up that challenge. post some pics and good luck.
I was too tired by the end of this cook to think about pictures. (I've got to learn to cook hot and fast.) It was windy(I'm using offset stick burners) and I didn't feel like it went very well. It was confirmed by the judges. They had a strong field at this competition. SLAPS, Fergalicious, Gettin' Basted and a few other really good teams were there. Me and my box trailer and canopy were totally out classed by the other teams and all their cool and expensive RVs. SLAPS ended up The Grand Champion. He's bigger in person than he is on TV. He big! I spoke with Fergalicious a little and he seemed like a great guy. In the end me and my pals will have lot's of brisket, pork and ribs to eat for tonight's game.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.