View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 01:12 PM   #25232
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I don't tell the pope how to pray and I don't tell Patrick Mahomes how to throw a football.
Yeah, before Mahomes I was a big believer in correct body mechanics and footwork dictated throwing accuracy, particularly downfield. It was one of the reasons I wasn't initially very high on Mahomes when he was drafted. The crazy footwork and off-platform throws made me cringe.

But now I've completely accepted the fact that Pat doesn't need to use proper footwork or have traditional body mechanics to make throws accurately.

Just like I don't care anymore when he throws across his body, or off his back foot, or across the field against the grain of the defense. His talent and arm strength negate all of those aphorisms.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.