View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 11:36 AM   #369
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
They've been taking their time. I assumed it was to give them time to make the episodes. I didn't expect them to ever catch up to the current week. Wonder if they're taking a little hiatus or something or if they're just going to keep cranking them out this quickly now.
I'm guessing it'll stay current now. They film game highlights, then do a story on somebody, then next game highlights with a couple of days to put it all together.

It's really well done.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.