View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 07:45 PM   #1094
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I highly doubt there'd be panic. There'd be far more curiosity, and sure, some who are scared shitless because "monsters". We're a fairly desensitized people and strong in our beliefs.

For the religious it's easy: "They too are God's creation". The existence of Aliens means nothing other than the discovery of another of God's creatures.

And who the hell really has faith in our government institutions as it is?
Humanity is KIND Of the center of god's universe in the bible.

Some of the most religious people I know are VERY dogmatic in their belief that no aliens can exist because they're not in the bible.

I think 'the religious' can be a WIDE swath of people with widely varying beliefs not easily lumped into one category. A lot of them would probably just assume some government conspiracy.

Though I would like to see them land on Sentinal Island just for the lulz.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.