View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 11:30 AM   #25155
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Just reflecting on Sunday's game and tbh I think it was the best thing that could have happened to Pat, and by extension this offense. We all know when our offense gets going and Pat starts flinging it down the field it can be incredible to watch. But the trully great QB's like Brady, Breese, Montana have been surgical in how they were/are able to dissect defenses throw by throw and move down the field in a methodical way. And I think Sunday's game was HUGE educational experience for Pat because he's now demonstrated that he can actually do it In a high pressure environment. I know he's done it against Denver and the Ravens last season already, but the more games he has like this, the better he all-round game will become imo.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.