Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 01:31 PM   #905
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yeah, having $17M guaranteed sitting on the bench would be great for a Super Bowl run.

Letting Ford walk was the right thing to do, regardless of what happens with Clark.
Dee Ford on a franchise tag plays in pretty much every game. Dee Ford with a big contract and guaranteed money is sitting out at least half the season if not more with nagging injuries. I'd sign a RB to a big deal before I'd sign Dee Ford. He's got alot of talent, but all he cares about is the money and those are the guys you don't sign long term.

I googled him to find out what his injury was and find this crock of shit https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019...rom%20%251%24s . He claims that he played with a torn groin last year. Yeah I'm sure you did Dee. Says he has knee tendonitis but he will have to play through that. 49ers are a bunch of dumb shits. Giving a guy with constant knee and back problems a long term deal and trading a draft pick as well
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.