Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 08:40 AM   #830
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't necessarily think he's playing poorly, but again, for what he's being compensated and what they gave up, you need more.

He's supposed to be the cornerstone. Great players get attention and still make plays.
Context is important. First 3 weeks he couldn't have done a whole lot more given the circumstances. Its over blown and I suspect he'll start getting stats soon and then everyone will be happy. I know bears fans who get frustrated with Mack disappearing.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.