Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 08:26 AM   #826
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzie04 View Post
He's a defensive end. He plays based on what the tackle is doing, not to what defense they call.
Right, but to fully understand his performance you need to understand the entire defense.

For instance, if a blown coverage leads to an open receiver in less than 2 seconds, you can’t hold that against Clark for not getting pressure.

My point is that when other people blow their responsibilities, it can make Clark look worse.

I’m not saying he’s playing well by any stretch. I’m purely stating that it isn’t as easy to evaluate any player as some are claiming, especially when most of us just the live game and maybe a replay of the game once. Most likely, no one here is doing any sort of in-depth film study.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.