Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 12:04 AM   #35816
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Meh, things will turn around. May be longer than desired, but it will happen.
It'll be the longest drought in a half century...your current fanbase has never experienced being bad for an extended period of time.

Unless they somehow land a top 10 QB...it's going to be ugly for another 3-4 years at least. The FO has no plan....there is no blueprint on which to build. It's a drunken rudderless ship...

Like I said...all of your best players are at the end of their contracts. No top FAs are going to come in...so it's grassroots rebuild time. Horseface sucks at drafting in the middle rounds...so.

Your ownership arent football people...they are trust funders. Horseface is there until the team is sold...

Oh..I forgot to add how much I'm enjoying watching the slo-mo implosion.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote