Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 09:47 PM   #807
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I think after 4 games it's entirely fair to say that Frank Clark has been underwhelming as a chief so far.

We could have gotten this from Justin Houston and not lost draft picks. It's entirely fair to expect more.

That said, we have 12 more games and 7 are at home where KC"s D tends to play much better.
This is how I see it. I was hoping for a game wrecker and he hasn't been that. Not even close. There have been some flashes, but he's too well paid for flashes to make me happy. Still, it's a long season and I am staying optimistic that he'll get on track.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.