View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 09:14 PM   #1963
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
No clue.

My gut says with Jed Hoyer, assuming he doesn't take the GM job with the Red Sox, that Mark Loretta is most likely. He hired him in SD as assistant to baseball operations and now hired him again as the #2 coach.

I imagine they will ask David Ross as he has some random assistant role in the Cubs FO, but he's been pretty clear that he's not interested in any coaching gig just yet, but he's also been fairly vague with his answers as Maddon's Cubs career winds down.

Other than that I don't really know who is out there since I don't scout would be managers.
I don't know much about the managers out there either. I have a few Cub friends that would like to see Ryne Sandberg get his shot to be the manager. I just don't know much about how good of a manager he would be for the Cubs.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.